Buckskin Mat Club - The Future Varsity
This program is designed to teach the fundamentals of the sport of wrestling to CVSD students in grades 1-6 to prepare them to be future members of our junior high and high school varsity squads. The coaching staff is committed to seeing each individual learn the skills necessary to take part in practice and competition according to their experience level. The Buckskin Mat Club provides wrestling instruction for BOTH new and experienced wrestlers.
CV WRESTLERS are a RARE BREED!
- The Buckskin Mat Club is for students living in the Conestoga Valley School District.
- Wrestlers are grouped according to grade, weight, and experience levels.
- Practices are held in the Conestoga Valley High School Wrestling Room and the Allen Uyeda Wrestling Gymnasium
- The first practice will be held on Tuesday, November 14th from 6:00-7:30 PM
- The season ends in mid-February for most students
- The Buckskin Mat Club is a part of the new LLWCA - Future Varsity League. All students will compete in these events
- Competition in dual meets and tournaments is only encouraged for those that are developmentally prepared
- Registration and payment is required prior to the athlete's first practice.
- Cost: $75 per wrestler - Discount for 2nd family member is $50, each additional family member is $25
- NEED-BASED scholarship money available for families that qualify. Contact Coach Trent Turner for more information. Application Below
- Booster Club Buyout Fee: $50 paid in advance. Reimbursed in the spring if credited with volunteering at fundraising events.
- Complete the form below to register your child. Make sure to scroll down using the side bar to complete all information. Then "Submit".
- THEN select the applicable FEE (drop down menu/arrow) and use the "BUY NOW" link to pay via a PayPal account, bank account, or credit card.
- Questions: Contact Head Varsity Coach, Trent Turner, via email: [email protected] or by phone: 717-397-5231, ext. 1069.
- Questions: Contact Head Youth Club Coach, Neil Turner, via email: [email protected] or by phone: 570-660-1532
- Informational Flyer
- Scholarship Application for Financial Assistance
- UNIFORM ONLINE STORE - BUY HERE