Buckskin Mat Club - The Future Varsity
This program is designed to teach the fundamentals of the sport of wrestling to CVSD students in grades 1-6 to prepare them to be future members of our junior high and high school varsity squads. The coaching staff is committed to seeing each individual learn the skills necessary to take part in practice and competition according to their experience level. The Buckskin Mat Club provides wrestling instruction for BOTH new and experienced wrestlers.
CV WRESTLERS are a RARE BREED!
- The Buckskin Mat Club is for students living in the Conestoga Valley School District.
- Wrestlers are grouped according to grade, weight, and experience levels.
- Practices are held in the Conestoga Valley High School Wrestling Room and the Allen Uyeda Wrestling Gymnasium
- The first practice will be held on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 from 6:00-7:30 PM
- The season ends in mid-February for most students
- The Buckskin Mat Club is a part of the LLWCA - Future Varsity League. All students will take part in these league events pending availability
- Competition in dual meets and additional tournaments is only encouraged for those that are developmentally prepared
- Registration and payment is required prior to the athlete's first practice.
- Cost: $80 per wrestler - Discount for 2nd family member is $30, each additional family member is $15
- NEED-BASED scholarship money available for families that qualify. Contact Randy King for more information. Application Below
- Pig Roast "Self-Payback" - Each registration will include 3 tickets to our annual Pig Roast to be held on November 22nd. Tickets are sold for $10 each. Use the tickets yourself or sell the 3 tickets and reimburse yourself $30. OFFER NO LONGER AVAILABLE AFTER NOVEMBER 16th
- Complete the form below to register your child. Make sure to scroll down using the side bar to complete all information. Then "Submit".
- THEN select the applicable FEE (drop down menu/arrow) and use the "BUY NOW" link to pay via a PayPal account, bank account, or credit card.
- Questions: Contact Mat Club Administrative Assistant Randy King, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 717-381-8386
- Questions: Contact Buckskin Mat Club Director, Neil Turner, via email: email@example.com or by phone: 570-660-1532
- Informational Flyer
- Application for Financial Assistance
- UNIFORM ONLINE STORE - BUY HERE