SPORTS PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FOR ALL ATHLETES
TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 2019
5:00 PM TO 9:00 PM
RILL GYMNASIUM AT CONESTOGA VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
- Fill out the attached forms provided below (including the first two lines of Section 6) before arriving at the physical. Write the grade for the upcoming school year on the appropriate line. Be sure to complete every item on the checklist below. Physicals cannot be administered for students with incomplete forms.
- Wear shorts and a t-shirt to the physical.
- Bring $20.00 in cash or check made payable to Conestoga Valley High School. If you pay by check, please write “sports physical” on the memo line. You may write one check for multiple children.
- Parents are welcome to attend and can chaperone their student-athlete through the process
- June 4 is the only day that CV will offer sports physicals for the 2019-2020 school year. Fall, winter, and spring athletes may all attend. If you do not attend this physical, you are responsible to arrange an exam with your own doctor.
Help us avoid long lines! Please arrive within the following time frame (based on last name):
A-E: 5:00-5:45 PM
F-L: 6:00-6:45 PM
M-R: 7:00-7:45 PM
S-Z: 8:00-8:45 PM